Summer Staff Wanted!
If you are looking for an adventure this summer and would like to work as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team then read on….
We are based in South West France at the foot of the Pyrenees mountains. A beautiful spot around a 90 minute drive from Toulouse. The work is varied with irregular hours but rewarding for the right person. We are looking for people who always have a smile on their face regardless.
For the 2020 season we are looking for a catering tiger, a pleasantly crazy all-round animator, a creative children's animator, an always good-natured receptionist and a sparkling cleaning lady, but especially people who want to help us deliver our promise to our holidaymakers for an unforgettable time.
The perfect candidate for our restaurant and bar areas would have qualifications and experience in the hospitality section. Can work unsupervised with a smile on their face. Enjoy making people happy, can have a joke and a laugh and make their holiday special. It's the little things that make people happy, good service, good food and good times. If you have all of this then come and strengthen our team in the restaurant. Serving food and drinks, preparing cocktails and ice creams behind the bar, table preparation and setting up for joint meals, always ensuring that the terrace and restaurant look well cared for are some of your duties.
Always cheerful and helpful are essential traits of a receptionist. You are the first point of contact for our guests, be ready to check them in and out and know all the information about the campsite and the surrounding area. You will be responsible for keeping all the administration and information up to date. You will sometimes work unsupervised in this role. It is important that you are customer-friendly and represent us well. You will have experience with reservation systems and have sufficient command of French, English and Dutch to be able to speak to people.
Mini Club / All-round employee
One of our most exciting roles on our campsite is working with our young people, they are our future! We are looking for someone who is qualified to run our Mini Club. Pre plan your program in advance and each morning you have fun activities with the children. Our children are aged between 5 and 12 years old. Every week there is an animated theme on the campsite and it is up to you to organise these activities or games for the mini club, some of which should coincide with our animation program for family activities in which the animation team will all be part of. In the afternoon and / or evenings you help with the animation or elsewhere on the campsite, wherever you are needed. Good organisational skills are preferable.
All-round employee / Animator
We are looking for a cheerful, multi-talented and sporty person who is a full team player. If you are someone who can get the party started, spread your enthusiasm and get the guests involved with whatever activity we have going on then you're our next team member!
Energy and a love of life is essential for this varied post as you will support your colleagues in different departments, be that animation, service or on ground management you will take away a vast experience and knowledge after working here. You must have a good sense of humor, a great work ethic and be able to keep calm in the heat, as this role can be demanding but also very rewarding.
If you can, work well in a kitchen or snack bar, help make fresh pizzas, prepare snacks and offer assistance to the chef, you will find this a very rewarding post. We require a kitchen assistant who can work well under pressure as we cater for around 100 people at a time. It can be quite a challenge so it is important that you are stress resistant and able to multitask.
What we ask:
- Be available sometime between May and September, but guaranteed full-time (35-Hr/week) from June till August.
- That you are respectful and hospitable, a team player with a positive attitude.
- An affinity with nature or naturism is desired but not essential.
- Speak at least 2 or more languages (French, English, Dutch, German, Spanish)
- That you are flexible and don't mind working irregular hours with alternating tasks.
- You have qualifications or experience in hospitality, (children's) animation, entertainment, sports, cleaning, site care, reception or any part of tourism in which you think could be of assistance to our campsite.
- Be a hard worker
- Have a high standard of personal hygiene
What we offer:
- Work in a fun environment with a very enthusiastic team
- A monthly salary in accordance with seasonal tourism in France
- Lunch and dinner
- 1 day a week off
- Further develop your knowledge and experience
- A great opportunity to meet many different nationalities from different backgrounds
- A happy working environment with a great team and a chance to make new friends
If any of these opportunities are for you at Domaine de l’Eglantiére then email your C.V with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include :-
1. A short description of yourself, why you want to work for us and which job you're interested in.
2. Any relevant experience or qualifications you have and when you are available.
3. Whether you have other interests or talents. Think, for example, of singing, dancing, juggling, DJ, playing the guitar, knitting, poetry or photography. Whatever it is that you like to do or are passionate about.
Our family campsite here in the south West of France is a naturist campsite. Generations of the Féraut family have practiced this for many years. If you are not familiar with this term, it is an ethical nudism which has a long history, with many advocates of the benefits of enjoying nature without clothing. Our guests are free to move around completely naked, participate in all activities without clothing, we enhance their way of life, we are respectful of their choice.
Being naked gives us a sense of freedom, brings us closer to nature and gives us the space to walk around without shame or prejudice. If you are chosen to work with us, we don’t expect you to be a naturist but we do expect you to understand and respect our rules and holidaymakers who practice this lifestyle. If you want to know more about naturism, take a look at the links below: